Friday, January 20, 2012

Keeping it short and sweet (like me!)

I do plan on making posts to this blog more often. I was only going to post blog entries every 3 days instead of waiting 4 or 5 days between posts. However, life keeps me busy between work and the gym. I have plans to write up some blog entries so that when I do get overly busy, I have something post so I don't neglect this blog!

Anyways, the reason why I wanted to wait until later in the week to write this blog entry is because I weigh in every Thursday at Weight Watchers! That's the program I do and it's what has helped to get this far in my weight loss journey.

I'm not going to bore you right now with the story of how and why I joined Weight Watchers. In short: I joined because it worked and there was a WW building close my job. There's a plethora of reasons WHY I joined, so I'll save that for another entry at a later date. :)

You should know now that I will talk about Weight Watchers a LOT. Any food recommendations that I make will include point values. (I point EVERYTHING food that I come across.)

Now that we have that out of the way, I'll leave you all with my statistics and before/'current' picture of myself.

Started WW: May 5, 2011
Starting Weight: 242.6lbs
Current Weight: 165.8lb
Goal Weight: ~115lbs
Lost so far: 76.8lbs

I still have about 50lbs to lose as I don't know if 115lbs will continue to be my goal weight. Honestly, I can't remember being a smaller size so I wasn't able to look back and say, "Oh, I want to be that weight again!" I can't even remember weighing 165lbs in my adult life. Of course, I am only 23 years young.

Anyways, I'll end this post with pictures. As always, keep calm and carry on!

April 2011 || January 2012

1 comment:

  1. Its so hard for me to think you still have 50lbs to lose because you look so thin in your recent pictures. You look amazing! Your stats are so inspiring!!!!

    ReplyDelete