Monday, January 16, 2012

How Charming, A Blog

I never know where to start when I begin a new blog. Personally, I find opening sentences just as difficult as ending ones. If I should start anywhere then I guess I should mention that I started Weight Watchers on May 5, 2011 and at my last weigh-in I hit the 75lbs lost mark.

So, why am I just starting a blog now? Well, this isn't my first try and keeping a weigh-loss blog. My first attempt was through another blogging site, which you can view here. Obviously I wasn't very successful that time with only 8 blog entries over the span of three months. However, just as many people do the first month of a new year, I've decided to start fresh. I want to give myself the challenge of keeping up with a weight-loss blog!

My goal is to keep my entries short and sweet. Who has time to read several hundred or thousands of words when time is so precious? I certainly don't as I have a pretty active yet quiet life at the present time.

Still, I want you -- the reader -- to know that I want to keep your interest! Expect pictures! Recipes! Food recommendations! Helpful tips! Videos! Music play lists! And, of course, stories from my weight-loss journey.

Since this has turned into an introductory entry about my blog, my imminent next post will be more about myself. Until then, keep calm and carry on!

No comments:

Post a Comment